Discover How Top Canadian Mortgage Expert Paul Meredith Can Help You Avoid The Multiple Mistakes That Most Home Buyers Make
With the introduction of more and more regulation, mortgages have become a lot more complicated in todays world. Beat the Bank will give you a clear understanding in simple, easy to follow terms that will leave even the most financially unsavvy borrower feelilng like an expert. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or have a lifetime of experience dealing with mortgages, you’ll start to look at mortgages from an entirely different perspective.
Beat the Bank is the ULTIMATE mortgage resource for both new and experienced borrowers alike!
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- How some products are more profitable for banks than others and why they may not always have your best interests in mind.
- What your bank may not be telling you about your mortgage and how the information they may be withholding can potentially cost you thousands.
- How to figure out exactly how much you will qualify for without having to even speak with a bank or broker.
- Why all mortgage lenders are not created equal and why you should always consider other options before signing with a bank.
- How your credit score is determined and why it may not be as strong as you think it is.
- Why you should never put all your money into your down payment.
- How you can qualify for a mortgage…. when you don’t qualify.
- Find out exactly what questions you should be asking your mortgage professional, bank or broker, before choosing to work with them. This can save you a world of headache and can significantly improve your experience though the mortgage process.
- Discover powerful strategies and techniques that can save you thousands of dollars in interest
- Become aware of mortgage lender myths that can end up costing you thousands of dollars if you believe them!
…and so much more!
The biggest nightmare of an incompetent mortgage professional is an educated client. An informed mortgage shopper will keep the professional on their toes. Order your copy of Beat the Bank and become armed with the knowledge you need today!
All proceeds are donated to Raising the Roof to help support the homeless.